Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome

Hi there! We decided to start a blog for many of reasons ...
a. we have family all over the country, so we don't get a chance to talk to them or see them very often
b. facebook is slowly becoming more and more inappropriate for teachers to have
c. we are awesome, and doing a lot of awesome things whether they be at home or out-of-town and want to share them with you

So where to begin ... we were married on June 22, 2012, and most of our family and friends joined us in Vegas for the occasion. It was a blast, and very busy week!
I (Kelli) am STILL organizing wedding things into albums/scrapbooks. I feel it's a never ending project creating something absolutely perfect for us to keep the rest of our lives. But I plan on finishing it very soon- when I do, I will post it and share it! My goal is to be done by our 1st anniversary so we can take it with us on our trip to New Orleans and Gulf Shores. So feel free to save this site as your favorite and visit often- We (mainly Kelli) will keep you up-to-date as to what's going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment